- [Parent directory]
- [email protected]
- Disk drive firmware
- Firmware of cartridges and other devices
- [email protected]
- Commodore 64 schematic diagrams
- Commodore 64c BASIC and KERNAL, a 23128 ROM chip composed from the
901226-01 BASIC and 901227-03 KERNAL ROMs.
- Commodore 64GS BASIC and KERNAL, a 27128 EPROM chip from a West German
machine DA5 016014E, assy no. 250469, 252311 rev.B. The chip has the
label © 1984, 90 CBM / 390852-01 / C64GS ROM CS=DF34. The BASIC part is
otherwise normal, but it uses fill byte $00 instead of $AA. The KERNAL
has been modified from the 901227-03, and most modifications are in the
area $F72C-$FC92, which also contains a copyright message. Many jumps
have been changed to $FB4D, which in turn jumps to $F707, which in turn
causes I/O error #5.
- Commodore 64 parts and firmware versions
- Commodore 64 BASIC V2. The first and only revision.
- Commodore 64 BASIC V2, taken from the Commodore 65 ROM. Uses fill byte
$FF instead of $AA.
- The character generator ROM.
- Commodore PET64 or 4064 KERNAL. With black&white startup colors, and
with a different bootup message. Machines with color monitors used the
standard Commodore 64 KERNAL ROM.
- More specific information about the PET64 a.k.a. 4064 a.k.a. Educator 64
- Commodore 64 KERNAL ROM Revision 1. The RS-232 timing table is designed
for exactly 1 MHz system clock frequency, although no C64 runs at that
clock rate. Ripped from a very old American C64.
- Commodore 64 KERNAL ROM Revision 2. Can be found on 1982 and 1983 models.
- Commodore 64 KERNAL ROM Revision 3. The last revision, also used in the
C128's C64 mode.
- Commodore 64 KERNAL ROM, taken from a Commodore 65 ROM. Dated 1990.
- Commodore 64 KERNAL ROM, taken from a Commodore 65 ROM. Dated 1991.
- Commodore 64 KERNAL ROM Revision 3, patched for Swedish/Finnish keyboard
- Commodore SX64/DX64 KERNAL. With different startup colors, and tape
- Commodore SX64/DX64 KERNAL, patched for Swedish/Finnish keyboard layout.
- Logic equations in Abel format for the 82S100 PLA chip used in
the C64, and a JEDEC file that can used to burn a 82S100 as a C64 PLA.
[FTP://NIC.FUNET.FI/pub/cbm/firmware/computers/c64/ | SunSITE ftp | SunSITE http]