- [Parent directory]
- C128 CP/M boot disk version 28 May 87. Side 1 is the boot disk itself and
side 2 has other system utilities. In side 2 there is also a file named
ZPM+.SYS which is CPM+.SYS with ZPM3 installed. You have just to rename it
to CPM+.SYS and replace the original one. Get the zpm3n10.pma file for
knowing more about ZPM3. These disks are quite different from the ones
shipped by Commodore.
- Source code for the 28 May 87 version of C128 CP/M
- Instructions for booting CP/M from devices 9, 10 and 11
- 28 May 87 CPM+.SYS
- A speed-improved and generally-fixed (also Y2K fixed) CP/M distribution
for the C128. Uploaded by the author, Linards Ticmanis.
- 8 June 87 version of FORMAT.COM (formats 1581 disks)
- SETPATH is used to set the Command Search Path for Z3Plus and ZCCP.
- Utilities: SID, RMAC, MAC, LINK, etc.
- Simeon Cran's free ZCPR-like system for CP/M Plus
- ZCCP configured for the C128 CP/M
- A more efficient BDOS for CP/M Plus. Written in Z80 code.
- 28 May 87 CPM+.SYS with ZPM3 v10 installed