Commodore File Sharing Service

Welcome back to our Commodore Discussion forum. If you have a question, comment, problem, or just want to chat about Commodore, post it here for free.

Have some fun and talk to others interested in the Old and New Commodore world.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

milasoft64
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Commodore File Sharing Service

Post by milasoft64 »

Hello everyone.

I've been busy implementing a new feature that I hope will be used. It's a file sharing system similar to Rapidshare, Google Drive, etc. but strictly for Commodore files.

It supports CRT, .D64 .D71 .D80 .D81 .D82, .G64, .NIB, .PRG, .T64, .TAP and .ZIP files.

You upload your content to the server and receive a private link to modify that file. You can add a description, set an expiry date to delete the file, or delete the file now. It was designed to allow users to login to the main site and upload the content under their username but I decided to instead create a subdomain and have the uploads be anonymous.

The files are stored on a CDN which spans Europe and North America so they should be relatively quick to download.

If you want to share C64 or other Commodore files, I hope you use it. I'm open to suggestions as well, it's a work in progress.

https://webdrive.commodoregames.net