my commodore 128 loading

Welcome back to our Commodore Discussion forum. If you have a question, comment, problem, or just want to chat about Commodore, post it here for free.

Have some fun and talk to others interested in the Old and New Commodore world.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

graziofarrugia

my commodore 128 loading

Post by graziofarrugia »

Ater about 18 years or more i decided to plug my first pc that i bought that is a commodore 128. To load games i use the cassette and as a monitor i used to use my tv that is a loewe 28 inch, in its scart plug or arial in. What happened lately after 18 years when i tryed to use it again i could not load nothing from the cassette. It seems that the pc sens were the information stars on the cassette becouse the tape is stopping for a few seconds but then stars playing again untill the end, with no uploading taking place. I have some cartedges aswell and when i pluged them the pc turns on 128 mode automaticaly, but it seems that this mode is not locking my tv picture. Maybe i forgot how to use it. I hope it is not faulty althought my commodore 128 looks as if it is brand new. When i bought it i did not use it alot. Can someone give me advice on my problem. I would like to see it work again. I even have some original games but i could not load them aswell. Thanks from LIZIO of MALTA
graziofarrugia

obout my 128 loading

Post by graziofarrugia »

thanks for the help my friend. from LIZIO of MALTA