CLASS 2024 - Success!

Run by Robert Bernardo this forum contains information about the summer Commodore conference in Las Vegas and the spring Commodore conference in L.A.

Moderators: wiskow, rbernardo, Trazan

rbernardo
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

CLASS 2024 - Success!

Post by rbernardo »

Hi, everybody,

CLASS 2024 was a success! Lots of happy attendees! I'd like to thank everybody who made the show very enjoyable, everybody who put hard work in bringing in exhibits, everybody who had presentations, and everybody who helped me run the show, set up everything, and take down everything. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. ;)

Here is a forwarded Facebook message from David Pleasance (Commodore UK) --

·
Hi one and all, just had a wonderful weekend meeting at Commodore Los Angeles Super Show, (CLASS) and I simply must give a massive shout out and thank you to Robert Bernado.

Not only is he one of the most passionate (and knowledgeable) afficionado’s of Commodore and Amiga history, I have had the pleasure to meet, he is also the most generous gentleman, who went out of his way to ensure my visit was an exceptionally enjoyable one.

Also thanks to the volunteer helpers and the attendees who embraced my presence so genuinely. A weekend I will cherish forever.

Must've been exhausted because I slept 10 hours,
Robert Bernardo
organizer - Commodore Los Angeles Super Show