Pacific Commodore Expo NW - June 24-25, 2023

Pacific Commodore Expo NW: supported by the Fresno Commodore User Group, the Portland Commodore User Group, the Puget Sound Commodore User Group (of Tacoma), the Commodore 64 Enthusiasts of Greater Victoria, and most likely, the Seattle Retro-Computing Society

Moderators: wiskow, rbernardo, Trazan

rbernardo
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Pacific Commodore Expo NW - June 24-25, 2023

Post by rbernardo »

Hurrah! The Pacific Commodore Expo NW is returning to the "Interim" Computer Museum" at 3100 Airport Way S. in Seattle, Washington, USA, on June 24-25, 2023. Yesterday we received confirmation for the show. Expect lots of Commodores and Amigas on those days!

Gotta update the PaCommEx website,
Robert Bernardo
organizer - Pacific Commodore Expo NW
rbernardo

Re: Pacific Commodore Expo NW - June 24-25, 2023

Post by rbernardo »

It's been quiet, but now that's over! The Pacific Commodore Expo NW is coming up in less than 2 months! The venue is the Old Rainier Brewery, the Intraspace located on the first floor of the building (behind the coffee shop), 3100 Airport Way S., Seattle, Washington 98134, USA. 1,200 square feet of space! Wi-fi, refrigerator, sofas, tables, chairs, refrigerator, etc.

Admission - FREE! (Thanks to SDF.org!) ! If you want to exhibit, it's free! If you want to do a presentation, you are free to do so!

See our updated webpages at

http://www.portcommodore.com/pacommex

Expect more changes to the PaCommEx webpages as the show nears!

Sincerely,
Robert Bernardo
rbernardo

Post by rbernardo »

Two weeks to go and I've started gathering all the Commodore and Amiga computers and peripherals for the long drive to Seattle. My station wagon will be stuffed!

Sincerely,
Robert Bernardo
rbernardo

Post by rbernardo »

This is it! Set-up day is today from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.., tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.. Our room will be stuffed with 25 to 30 exhibits with computers ranging from Commodore 8-bit machines to Amigas (including a Sam440) to even a Nabu PC! The presentations are set, though the door prizes are in a state of flux. Whether ready or not, PaCommEx officially starts tomorrow (Saturday) at 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. when we head off to dinner. Hey, if people want to spend more time on Saturday after 5 p.m. at the show, we can do that! We repeat on Sunday but must close on time at 5 p.m., because another party will be coming in that evening.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
http://www.portcommodore.com/pacommex
rbernardo

Post by rbernardo »

Wow! It was a very successful PaCommEx! Lots of happy Commodorians and Amigans! Thanks to all the supporting clubs which came to the show -- the Puget Sound Commodore User Group, the Seattle Commodore Computer Club, the Seattle Retro-Computing Society, and the Portland Commodore User Group. Big thanks to SDF.org for funding the show and to the Old Rainier Brewery for the use of their Intraspace.

Photos and videos to come later,
Robert Bernardo