Blue Board BBS software - Martin Sikes.

Welcome back to our Commodore Discussion forum. If you have a question, comment, problem, or just want to chat about Commodore, post it here for free.

Have some fun and talk to others interested in the Old and New Commodore world.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

lucidphreak
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Blue Board BBS software - Martin Sikes.

Post by lucidphreak »

Greetings... I appreciate you allowing me to join the group. I do come here with a reason though.. :) I have been reading about and now am seeking out a BBS program that was popular in your area - and even with your group called Blue Board by Martin Sikes. As a tribute to him I would like to run it via Telnet (using lantronix) and also put up a tribute/history web page that goes over features, screenshots, etc extensively.

Google has no sign of any downloads other than the few pieces of text about the BBS so I thought I would dig down into some of the groups who I saw at one point or another discussing it.

Crossing my fingers someone has it here in their archives.

To sweeten the pot - I will contribute $25 via paypal to whoever comes up with it for their work.

Thank you!!
seema123

Re: Blue Board BBS software - Martin Sikes.

Post by seema123 »

Blue Board is a bulletin board system software created by Martin Sikes (1968–2007) for the Commodore 64 in the 1980s in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and sold worldwide. Due to optimized code and memory allocation, Blue Board boasted very fast performance for a BBS.
juankax

Post by juankax »

Bump.. Surely someone has a copy of such a wildly (at the time) popular BBS ware??
Maxxx17

Post by Maxxx17 »

Have you thought about creating your own software?