One week until the Commodore Vegas Expo v14 2018 !

Run by Robert Bernardo this forum contains information about the summer Commodore conference in Las Vegas and the spring Commodore conference in L.A.

Moderators: wiskow, rbernardo, Trazan

rbernardo
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

One week until the Commodore Vegas Expo v14 2018 !

Post by rbernardo »

The countdown is approaching lift-off for the August 11-12 CommVEx! Gear is being gathered, programs are being prepped, and Commodorians/Amigans are anxiously awaiting the show! :) As we have for many years, we'll be at the Plaza Hotel, third floor, 1 Main Street, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

Just a reminder to check out the CommVEx website at

http://www.portcommodore.com/commvex

as it is updated with the latest show info, i.e, exhibitors, presentations, raffle prizes, door prizes, freebies, etc.. Also check out the forum here for any more details.

Friday, August 10, is set-up time, and expect the show room to be open at 2 p.m. for exhibitors and anybody else who wants to drop on by. Saturday, August 11, at 11 a.m. CommVEx officially begins and continues through 5 p.m.. Then we have an unofficial Saturday night in the room for talk, hacking, programming, or watching Commodore/Amiga videos. Sunday, August 12, CommVEx opens at 11 a.m, and we carry on 'til 5. Thereafter, we start the tear-down of the tables.

Come and enjoy the Commodore and Amiga computers... come and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow Commodorians and Amigans.

Sincerely,
Robert Bernardo
organizer - Commodore Vegas Expo v14 2018