commodorereloaded BBS online!

This forum provides information on BBS' which Commodore hardware (and emulators) may connect

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

moparram

commodorereloaded BBS online!

Post by moparram »

My BBS should be up and running, it's an Ivory bbs with no frills. I just want to try this out first, then go with something like AA BBS or Color 64. Try it at commodorereloaded.servebbs.com.
Hopefully you can connect, and give me some feedback!!! Thanks!
This is what my 1985 Iroc-z SHOULD look like!
moparram

Post by moparram »

I'm going to have the BBS up in the evening untill I get the bugs worked out. Soon I hope to get a C-128 to run my BBS on and save the SX some wear and tear.
wiskow
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Post by wiskow »

moparram wrote:I'm going to have the BBS up in the evening untill I get the bugs worked out. Soon I hope to get a C-128 to run my BBS on and save the SX some wear and tear.
I'll try calling in when I get home from work tonight... Hopefully it'll be up. I get home around midnight (Pacific Time).

-Andrew
moparram

Post by moparram »

The BBS is running on the SX64 right now. It can be accessed at commodorereloaded.servebbs.com. I'll be giving the SX-64 a break and run the bbs from a C128 shortly.
moparram

Post by moparram »

The Commodore Reloaded BBS is up. I tested it from my work computer (don't tell anyone!) using hyperterminal. You can log on at commororereloaded.servebbs.com. It's really no frills, I just want to try out my setup until I get my C128 to run it on. Currently it's an Ivory BBS, and I hope to try out a different BBS program in the future.
wiskow
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Post by wiskow »

I'm glad you were able to test it out successfully. I'm sorry I wasn't able to test it for you, although as you know, it wasn't for a lack of trying! ;)

I will still try to call in... :)

-Andrew