Limited Edition BERZERK release for the show

Run by Robert Bernardo this forum contains information about the summer Commodore conference in Las Vegas and the spring Commodore conference in L.A.

Moderators: wiskow, rbernardo, Trazan

T2KFreeker
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Limited Edition BERZERK release for the show

Post by T2KFreeker »

So, I just joined here and am glad to say that I have useful information for those of you attending CommVEx weekend. I am proud to present a Limited Edition of the release for BERZERK for the Commodore 64 system. I am sure that you all know that BERZERK was released for the C64, but this image is special as it is an image that was never released for the general public, V1.10. On top of that, the game will have a box with original artwork, an original and professional looking disk label, as well as a full instruction booklet. Want more fun? There are only going to be ten available. That's it. They are also going to be numbered as well as the first one autographed. Hopefully the buzz will begin and Robert Bernardo will be handling the release of the game at the show as I cannot attend, sadly. This release is officially sanctioned by Element 114 Software, so this is a cool little collaboration within the C64 community. We shall have some fun, people.
rbernardo

Re: Limited Edition BERZERK release for the show

Post by rbernardo »

T2KFreeker wrote:On top of that, the game will have a box with original artwork, an original and professional looking disk label, as well as a full instruction booklet.
I pick up the special boxes for it this Thursday.

Back from a fine dinner on the Seattle waterfront,
T2KFreeker

Post by T2KFreeker »

rbernardo wrote:
T2KFreeker wrote:On top of that, the game will have a box with original artwork, an original and professional looking disk label, as well as a full instruction booklet.
I pick up the special boxes for it this Thursday.

Back from a fine dinner on the Seattle waterfront,

Yeah, too bad the artwork for the cover was never finished. I had a great idea too! Not enough time.
rbernardo

Post by rbernardo »

Hey, no problem! It was a wonder that there was a box for Berzerk at all. But that's another story... :)

Truly,