Dora Christine Bartosik, 1947-2017

Run by Robert Bernardo this forum contains information about the summer Commodore conference in Las Vegas and the spring Commodore conference in L.A.

Moderators: wiskow, rbernardo, Trazan

rbernardo
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Dora Christine Bartosik, 1947-2017

Post by rbernardo »

My long-time friend and a donator to CommVEx, Dora Christine Bartosik, passed away in mid-July. As members of the William Shatner and Friends, Int'l., fan club, Chris and I met several times a year with other members of the club during conventions and meet-and-greets with CBM spokesman William Shatner. She always smiled and laughed when she would find out what CBM item I would have Bill Shatner autograph. I would film our meetings with Bill and present to her the DVD or video file of that meetingl. She would give money as payment, but I would always say the video was a gift to her. She would insist that I take the money and agreed that it should go to CommVEx.

The last time I saw her was on the January, 2017 Star Trek Cruise with William Shatner. She was her happy, slightly acerbic self. Little did I know that her hospitalization began in April and then her quick decline.

Rest in peace, Chris.

Sincerely,