mutated keyboards

What are we doing now!

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

mhtsoos
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!
Location: Athens,Egaleo 12242,bryoylon 43 Greece 00306992500128 phone number

mutated keyboards

Post by mhtsoos »

dear collees,i humble state my opinion on whow teh tecnology has but as aside by the monkies that each soft companies are been created,since our first age of making pc who i luckely bought one and very fortunate my father is in life beyond death miss you daddie cool i say that the pc's shields are no longer work because the new model pc are not counting rom memory as it should be doing so that is making a sequence of faliures in pc physic and psisical condition...you might challenge me to be mad but i must state my opinion as mad as it is...our fair dos is no longer accessable from the s.m.a.r.t. tecnologie and humanity will never taste the fruits of antimattireal trees to bring to matter anything from a ferrari to a pacman joystick...it is so sad brothers and sisters not to gather our imagination and make ourself creatible because the boot sequence is out of order...it is so sad indeed since the pc model is all over companies and banks and stores and shops and agencies all across our mother earth...in five years from now only our company will now the truth about untimattirial sequence and the property of dos and feutures...as for example...the one who open the dos window will be classified as terrorist...all the tecnology will be under a lie and total shadow will fall upon the pc apokrifism
+co
AndrewH7
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Re: mutated keyboards

Post by AndrewH7 »

Me again, you on about DOS?