If you want to buy or sell something Commodore... post it here for free.
Moderators: wiskow, Trazan
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: Preston, NY
I have a old c 64 that i am trying to get goin. it only has a blue screen.
I think I need a chip.
Any help would be great, buy, trade whatever.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:47 pm
blue screen doesn't sound right, you should at least get a black screen, no? have you tried ch. 4? (if using the RF output)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 613
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:23 pm
- Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 am
- Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!
Does the tape deck work? press [something] & [runstop], & it starts. if it does then @ least 1 knows it maybe just video not working.