C64 Buy

If you want to buy or sell something Commodore... post it here for free.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

edwardbarski
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

C64 Buy

Post by edwardbarski »

I haven't laid my eyes on one of these in almost 20 years. I'd love to get a hold of one. I'm looking specifically for a C64 that is fully functioning with working monitor. Please reply to post. I'd like to see a picture of it operating if possible.
ScottBrennan

Re: C64 Buy

Post by ScottBrennan »

I'd like to follow this post, hoping you get a couple offers. I have so many great memories of playing the C64, it would be great to pick one up again with a nice collection of games.
SamSam

Post by SamSam »

I have "found" our good old C64 last weekend in some box. Our two sons are totally freaked out now (10 and 5 years old). If you have the time, please give them one or two weeks and I can give it to you for free. The only bad thing is, that I am from Germany and you would need to pay the shipping :(
If you dont mind, you can have a working C64. But I want to have my two boys some fun with it, which will guarantee you, that this good old boy works. I will take some Pictures later this week of the two guys playing ;)
WilliamD

Post by WilliamD »

I would love to see some pictures of it working and if you could include some screen shots with your boys playing with "this good old boy" that would be great. I have fond memories of my old C64 but a few "Kodak" c64 moments would certainly dust of some cobwebs off this brain. :)
jenbecht

Post by jenbecht »

I have a complete C64 system including disk drive, printer, monitor, and good old commodore 64. I haven't touch it for almost over 27 years. I brought it back in 1983 when I was still in 6 grade!! If I can look into my baseball, I will take some pictures for you.

Back in the days, C64 was suppose to be a video game machine!!
commodorefan663

Post by commodorefan663 »

1983 was the year I was born but my dad had one of these and I used it a lot around the late 1980's. I am looking to get a-hold of one of these again. Is this still for sale?
rcroy72

Post by rcroy72 »

I have one but we are keeping it. My son is 20 yrs old and would have a fit if we got rid of it.
eagertask

Post by eagertask »

Going through the attic - I found two items of interest - a fully functional C64 system - monitor, keyboard, disk drive, and a functional SX-64. Both of these I bought back in the eighties - would be interested in selling same - reply to [email protected] -
Jim Wilson
rbernardo

Post by rbernardo »

eagertask wrote:Going through the attic - I found two items of interest - a fully functional C64 system - monitor, keyboard, disk drive, and a functional SX-64.
Where are you located, Jim?

Truly,