BRAND NEW Still in the shipping box, Never Opened!! C64

If you want to buy or sell something Commodore... post it here for free.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

indisguise6996
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

BRAND NEW Still in the shipping box, Never Opened!! C64

Post by indisguise6996 »

I have a brand new still in the original shipping box, never even opened Commodore 64 complete. Monitor, Disk drive, Key Board, Modem, Printer,all cables,and manuals. I can supply you pictures of everything if you would like, but that would mean I would be opening the box, just so you know:) Please let me know if you have interest in this, now please remember this is brand new, it's never even been turned on before, so please remember that when consulting with me about price and such. Let me know, my name is Rich.

09/23/10
A number of you have expressed doubt that this is a brand new unit, and i have assured you that I can supply pictures that are verifiable as to the condition of this unit. It's brand new, everything. Please let me know if you have any interest. My e-mail is [email protected].
greghuffman

Re: BRAND NEW Still in the shipping box, Never Opened!! C64

Post by greghuffman »

What's the reason for selling? Why didn't you use it? Is there anything wrong with it?
noname

Re: BRAND NEW Still in the shipping box, Never Opened!! C64

Post by noname »

Really? Well, I'm interested. Can I see some pictures? I don't mind the box being opened. Here's my email address: [email protected]