BIG Lot Commodore 8-bit Gear C64 Vic20 Plus4 1541s More

If you want to buy or sell something Commodore... post it here for free.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

bezerker
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

BIG Lot Commodore 8-bit Gear C64 Vic20 Plus4 1541s More

Post by bezerker »

here's the link to the listing

I had this lot listed with a starting bid of only $100 and it didn't sell, so I'm re-listing it with a starting bid of only a penny, no reserve!!!

Come on folks, I know the economy is bad and no one has money to spend, but even at $100 this was a steal! I spent well over a thousand for this stuff 5 years ago. I've been a Commodore fan since my teens, and I don't want to see this stuff end up in a landfill, some of it is quite rare and irreplaceable, but due to circumstances I am moving soon in to a much smaller apartment and can't take it with me. Someone please take it off my hands so I don't have to trash it. It's basically FREE now, all you have to do is come get it! (Or I can bring it to you for $.50/mile from Battle Creek, Michigan.)

Thanks!

Big Lot of vintage Commodore Computer Gear!

If you're a vintage computer collector or enthusiest, you're going to love this deal!

A few years ago, I bought out the inventory of C64 Die-Hards, a small Commodore 8-bit enthusists business that was getting out of the business. My intention was to take the time to sell it off bit by bit. I've sold some of it, but after 5 years and 2 moves, I realize that it's time now to sell what's left off as a lot. I just don't have the time to keep sorting through it and selling pieces individually. So as the saying goes, my loss is your gain.

There is still quite a bit of really cool gear in this lot, but it is being sold as-is, as I do not have the space to set it all up and test it. C64 Diehards repaired 8-bit gear, so I'm sure that some of this doesn't work, and that some of it does. Some of the parts are labled "good", and some are labeled with various other notes.

What you see is what you get! I have tried to get everything in to the photographs. There may be a few pieces that I missed, but I promise that everything you see in the photos will be included.

Here is a list of some of the included items, but there is a lot more than I can list, please see the photos!

* (16) Commodore 64 Computers (2 in boxes)
* (1) Commodore Vic-20 Computer
* (1) Commodore Plus 4 Computer (in box)
* (18) 1541 disk drives (various styles)
* (2) 1541-II disk drives
* (2) 1571 disk drives
* (2) 1581 disk drives
* (1) 7150 RAM Expansion
* (1) 1764 RAM Expansion
* (3) Wico joysticks
* (1) Suncom drawing pad
* (1) Magnavox RGB 80 monitor
* (1) Magnavox RGB 40 monitor
* (1) Commodore 1802 monitor
* (1) Commodore 1902A monitor
* (1) C128 motherboard
* (6) Printer Interfaces
* (1) Koala drawing Pad
* (6) Datasette (casette tape drive)
* (1) Commodore VIC-1525 Printer
* (1) Commodore MPS-1200 Printer
* (1) Seikosha SP-1000VC Printer
* (1) Vicmodem
* (1) PP Modem
* (1) 1351 Mouse

There's also all kinds of Various software, floppies, cartridges, chips, cables, joysticks, paddles, power supplies, etc.

Also Various incomplete C64s and 1541's for parts, and at least 1 C128 Computer and C128D computer for parts.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
phillip9
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Re: BIG Lot Commodore 8-bit Gear C64 Vic20 Plus4 1541s More

Post by phillip9 »

HI,

do you still have this commodore stuff? I am interested in it and live in Grand Rapids, Michigan, not far from you.

thanks,

Phill