Free: C64, 1541 etc

If you want to buy or sell something Commodore... post it here for free.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

ve7mdt
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Free: C64, 1541 etc

Post by ve7mdt »

I have just been doing "spring cleaning". Have decide to give away all C64 related stuff to "go to a good home" (or homes).

I have about 5 (approx) C64, and about 4 1541. C64 have PSU. I know one C64 has a problem (not working), the rest worked last I booted them up, but that was years ago. I have one set of Manuals and related brochures etc for C64. I also have 2 boxes full of software (many originals), a few cartridges, and some magazines. There are also some cables (for 1541 and some for printers). Also have a "75BM13/72E" Commodore monitor (w/ a DIN input plug, I forgot what this monitor is for).

All the C64 related stuff listed above are completely free to go to a good home. I would hope to have a local pickup (Richmond, BC (Greater Vancouver)) if possible. I can also meet you somewhere within the Greater Vancouver area if you cannot pick them up at my place for any reasons. I could ship them out but you have to pay for shipping, plus a small fee so called "handling", I suspect that is not really worth it these days??

Originally I was going to take out the SID chips to build synthesizers but I just don't have the time to do that. All the chips were not touched, they should be all complete and good except one. I am hoping that they can go with one taker.

Additionally, I also have a bunch of Amiga stuff: 2 A1000, 1 A500, 1 A1200 and, 1 A3000. I would like to sell most of them, or may be even all. Haven't figured out a way yet but would take offers and suggestions. (Also some Amiga peripherals, AMax-II w/ genuine Apple ROM, external FDD, Mitsubishi A1381A monitor, 1702 monitor, 1084S-P monitor etc). Will sell these as well for a cheap / low price also.

I also have about 4 - 5 "joy pads" style joysticks, they are brand new in box (some have sealed unopened), or just used once or twice. Think they are "Arcade" brand? Will sell these at $5. each. (they are of course the DB-9 standard that works w/ C64 and Amiga).

Also have some other non Commodore related computers, but I guess that is out of the scope of this forum / website here so I'm not going to mention them in order to keep the respect of this board.

Please feel free to ask me for any questions you have. If you want to see pictures of the lot / items I can try my best to (but might take some time). I'm hoping to get rid of most of them by end of Jan if not much later.

Thank you!

PM me with your email if you want to contact directly via email. But I have set "Notify me when a reply is posted" as well on this thread.

David
administrator
Site Admin

Re: Free: C64, 1541 etc

Post by administrator »

Thanks for the offers and the detailed post.

I am sure they will go quickly.

Have a great weekend
toddfun

Post by toddfun »

If the shipping isn't too much I would love to have the stuff. I still use my old C64 and I'm always afraid that it may blow out so having spare parts and extra hardware sure would be nice. Plus any extra games and documents would be COOL! Let me know the shipping and handling to Mesa, AZ USA and I will ponder my options.
Just send my a private message so I can give you my full contact information.
Thanks.
Todd
Salmacis

Post by Salmacis »

Though I won't be the beneficiary of your kind offer, thank you for the great manner in which you are "disposing" this terrific equipment.
Rimfire

Post by Rimfire »

id like to hear what cartrages you have??
ill pay for shipping for them and they can go
in a sleeve to mail...
sorry you live so far away...im in sc
contact me at [email protected]
subject cratrages...i might giveya some $$
if there anything decent!
ve7mdt

Post by ve7mdt »

There are only a few cartridges, and I have to open up the boxes to find them to confirm. When I get to the boxes I'll let you know. Might take some time so don't hold your breath for it though.

To everyone: all the C64 and 1541 etc have been donated to the local chapter of Free Geek (an ethical recycler which takes any computers), so they are no longer available. I still have boxes of software, manuals, etc (since they don't take them). And I still have the Amiga computers around.
FlexyModern

Post by FlexyModern »

ve7mdt wrote: I still have boxes of software, manuals, etc (since they don't take them). And I still have the Amiga computers around.

How much for the a3000? Im in Ontario so at least its not cross border shipping... what software/stuff do you have for it?
Wesone

Post by Wesone »

Man, I wish I knew someone was interested in the a3000. I had one. We recently updated the software as well.
tesla

Post by tesla »

I am interested in the 3000, do you still have it?