Vintage Computer Festival West - Aug. 5-6 (fwd)

The place to discuss Commodore events, trade shows, gatherings... . This forum welcomes contect regarding Classic Commodore and the new 2006 Commodore.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

rbernardo
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Vintage Computer Festival West - Aug. 5-6 (fwd)

Post by rbernardo »

VCF West XIII -- Exhibitor registration is open
VCF West: August 5-6, Computer History Museum, Mountain View, California

Last summer we brought back Vintage Computer Festival West from the bit bucket. It was a great success! But time goes fast, and now exhibit registration is open for VCF West XIII.

There are 11 exhibits so far and we expect 30-40, if not more, when showtime arrives.

This message is brought to you by Vintage Computer Federation, a national user group devoted to enabling hobbyists and spreading awareness of computer history. We're a 501(c)3 non-profit.

If you want your news even more frequent and granular, then you've got options! Read our blog at vcfed.org, join the discussion forum, like us at facebook.com/vcfederation, follow us through twitter.com/vcfederation, and see our pictures at instagram.com/vcfederation.

Please consider donating to Vintage Computer Federation. Contributions are tax-deductible. It's a great cause to help us enable hobbyists and spread awareness of computer history. We thrive on your support.

Finally, if you have questions or comments, then please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you,
Evan Koblentz
Director, Vintage Computer Federation
Evan(at)vcfed.org