Commodore Retro eXpo (CRX) 2017

The place to discuss Commodore events, trade shows, gatherings... . This forum welcomes contect regarding Classic Commodore and the new 2006 Commodore.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

JimDrew
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Commodore Retro eXpo (CRX) 2017

Post by JimDrew »

We just launched the website for Commodore Retro eXpo (CRX) today!

http://www.commodoreretroexpo.com

This will be the premiere Commodore event in the U.S. for 2017, attracting guest speakers, vendors, and attendees from all over the world. CRX is being filmed by mWaveStudios for "The Commodore Story" Kickstarter project that was recently successfully funded. Lots of surprise guests will be on hand for presentations and interviews.

Free admission to the public! Free parking at the event location.

This 3 day event will be held July 28-30, 2017 at the luxurious Alexis Park Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
JimDrew

Re: Commodore Retro eXpo (CRX) 2017

Post by JimDrew »

Due to the anticipated number of people attending this event, we have increased the size of the room for this event by another 20%. We now have capacity for up to 520 attendees. If we need more space (which could likely be the case at this rate), the Alexis Park Resort can offer another 50% increase in room size.
JimDrew

Post by JimDrew »

I had a conversation with Steve at mWaveStudios, once again confirming their support and attendance at CRX. We are trying to work it out so that a large majority of the people being interviewed for the Kickstarter project's book/DVD will be in attendance at CRX so that the task of interviewing all of the people can be done on the same weekend. This will greatly cut the cost of the production for their Kickstarter project. So, it could be the largest gathering of the who's who of CBM engineers and other notable guests since the 80's/90's! Exciting times are ahead!
JimDrew

Post by JimDrew »

CRX is staring an hour early now, at 3pm on Friday and ending at 4:30pm on Sunday. We have 24hr room access, and we are planning for all kinds of late night activities.
omnicron

Post by omnicron »

CRX is two weeks away!

Come to the:

Alexis Park Resort
375 E. Harmon Ave. Las Vegas,
NV 89169
Reservations: (800) 582-2228

For the BEST Commodore show this year in these United States! Raffles, Prizes, Special Guests! FREE ADMISSION.
Show setup starts FRIDAY and doesn't end until SUNDAY!

TellarHK

Post by TellarHK »

Definitely looking forward to it, got my room all reserved!
omnicron

Post by omnicron »

I will have a limited amount of the optional collectors LCD Badge available too.