Vintage Commodore, computing, KIM1 and electronics museum in Los Angeles come visit!

Welcome back to our Commodore Discussion forum. If you have a question, comment, problem, or just want to chat about Commodore, post it here for free.

Have some fun and talk to others interested in the Old and New Commodore world.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

BobBurchett
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Vintage Commodore, computing, KIM1 and electronics museum in Los Angeles come visit!

Post by BobBurchett »

My name is Bob Burchett and I was one of the first if not the very first Commodore dealer in So Cal. I ran my company on the 8032 with CMS Accounting software, sold Skyles Electric Works toolkit ROMS and did a lot of cool Commodore stuff in that era. Fast forward 40+ years....

Now I collect vintage 6502, MOS Technology, my own personal KIM-1 plus lots of other KIM expansion and first-generation chipsets, IMSAI 8080, TRS-80, S-100 and other related historical electrical/ electronic/ radio/ telephone/ telegraph TV stuff in Torrance CA and you are welcome to come visit; since you are a registered vintage computer type I am passing out my private cell phone number here for YOU to use to call me; please don't share it but CALL (three one zero-six eight six-nine nine seven three) for a tour of the museum.

Want to see a short video preview? Go to this link:

If you see Mr. Bernardo PLEASE let him know I would love for he and any of you to come and visit while at the CLASS event in Los Angeles. I will be around and hope to hear from some of you.

Bob Burchett
rbernardo
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Re: Vintage Commodore, computing, KIM1 and electronics museum in Los Angeles come visit!

Post by rbernardo »

Thank you for the invitation! Due to the suddenness of the announcement, I cannot make it to Torrance this weekend of CLASS. However, I will tell the CLASS attendees about it tomorrow, and I can try to visit around Saturday, May 25, which is the date of our next SCCAN meeting.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network - http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan