The Commodore Company needs to get on their modern day Console

Welcome back to our Commodore Discussion forum. If you have a question, comment, problem, or just want to chat about Commodore, post it here for free.

Have some fun and talk to others interested in the Old and New Commodore world.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

BlueHeart1982
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

The Commodore Company needs to get on their modern day Console

Post by BlueHeart1982 »

Hello, Everyone. I am Mrs. Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu of Ruckersville; the one and only creator of Sonichu, Rosechu and the Nation and City of Cwcville.

I have owned a Commodore 64 Console since when it came out; my late father bought it, and a fair amount of software for it. I have enjoyed my Console for many, many years.

Anyway, I am here for something serious. We All need to give our Full Support to Commodore on their Next Console, which will be named the Commodore CW. Let Commodore know that the console SHOULD have a Serial Port for the Floppy Drive and Printer, a port for the Cassette Drive, a Cartridge Port for their old Cartridges, as well as a Blu-Ray Drive for all media discs. As well as an HDMI Output AND Input, and a Component Output. Their controller should be reminiscent of the Commodore Logo in shape, with the “C” half facing outward from the player, following the controller pattern of the typical controller, I like the Xbox controller scheme for it, and it should be wireless with the USB cable port. And a USB input and output ports for media input and backup, and even hooking up to a PC or Laptop for using either as a monitor. The console should take the shape and form of the Classic Keyboard Console, Complete with the Keyboard. Online functions, downloadable games, and plenty Independent game Titles for the CCW. And the media of their new games should be Physical And Downloadable; I really like using the Cartridges for their games. And the price should be less than $400 on the finished console product. And they should take their time in fully developing, designing, assembling, testing and getting all the bugs out before making it available for sale.

Versus the Atari VCU, the Commodore CW Should be a Greater Success! We need LOTS of this world's people to voice all of this to Commodore.

Thank you.
mozartpc27
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Re: The Commodore Company needs to get on their modern day Console

Post by mozartpc27 »

This post is amazing.