New Member with Questions

Welcome back to our Commodore Discussion forum. If you have a question, comment, problem, or just want to chat about Commodore, post it here for free.

Have some fun and talk to others interested in the Old and New Commodore world.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

juniorman88
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

New Member with Questions

Post by juniorman88 »

Just joined and have a few questions. My neighbor is a retired teacher and had a storage unit of stuff she wanted to get rid of. She gave me some Commodore stuff. Plugged most of the drives up and they all powered on but she didn't have any monitors. Anyways, with all the stuff was some games and modems. I've looked up everything and got values for all but 2 items. One is a game and the other is a phonelink. The game is Don't Shoot That Word. I can find this on emulator sites, but no actual physical copies. I've contacted people in other forums and no luck. The other is a Phonelink 64 cartridge. Most everyone I have talked to has never even heard of this cartridge. I've looked up the companies that made these and neither of these are listed in their products. Can anyone give me any info on these?
Attachments
IMG_0418-1.jpg
IMG_0418-1.jpg (52.72 KiB) Viewed 9306 times
IMG_0415-1.jpg
IMG_0415-1.jpg (51.11 KiB) Viewed 9306 times
IMG_0413-1.jpg
IMG_0413-1.jpg (79.95 KiB) Viewed 9306 times
BenjaminLumen

Re: New Member with Questions

Post by BenjaminLumen »

BlueSky Software appears to be a really late to the 8-bit era Company. So think 18 or 19 year old that was trying to make it big when the 8-bit era was ending. Pretty Cool! Perhaps Sad!!

Hayden Software appears to have made Crystal Cavern's, Crime Stopper, Alibi, and others!! No Info on the Company however!
juniorman88

Post by juniorman88 »

Yes, I have read that and more on the companies. I just can't find anything on these 2 items anywhere. I've looked on Ebay, Amazon, Game Gavel, etc. for sold listings and there isn't any in there history. I've reached out to sites as Lemon64, Atariage, Nintendoage, etc. and no one has heard of these or don't have any info on them. I've even got a hold of the National Videogame Museum in Texas and they had no info. I would like to know if these are seriously that rare.
juniorman88

Post by juniorman88 »

Did get some info on Don't Shoot That Word. It is extremely rare to find the disk or cassette version of this game. Did not have very good sales and was discontinued. It is even more rare to find a box or manual for the disk or a cassette case. Still no info on the Phonelink.
juniorman88

Post by juniorman88 »

Nearly 6 years later and still with no more info on these two items. Not one sold or even listed listing anywhere. Still wondering if anyone has some info on either of these.