Here are the thumbnails of George Page's computer collection, part 1.
You'd better view them through the file ../gpage1.html.
- [Parent directory]
- 2 different CBM adding machines & calculators, and a pair of
Commodore walkie talkies and a Commodore mini tape recorder.
- 5 different standard Datasettes & 1531 Plus/4 Datasette, & 2
aftermarket datcorders (b/w box is for black C2N, other for white).
- 8061 dual 8", 9060 & 9090 hard-drives, 2040, MDS 6500
(Microcomputer Development System) 2040, 4040.
- 2031, 2 different cased 2031LP's, SFD1001, 8050, 8250.
(all above are IEEE488 drives).
- VIC1541, several different 1541's, 1541B's, 8250LP (IEEE), several
- Backside view of previous drive group, showing different ID and FCC
labels all mixed up.
- 2 different 1541-II's (top is belt drive Newtronics, bottom is
direct drive Chinon)(difference visible in lever recess) and 1570.
- My main "stack". Bottom to top:Newtronics 1571, Alps 1571, CMD
HD20, 2 1581's, CMD FD4000.
- 2 different VIC20's. "Square key" with early logo, and rounded keys
with newer logo.
- Earliest (I believe) 64 case style, standard 64 case (with
"intermediate" style keyboard), 64C style case.
- Several different views of the European 128D (plastic case,
rare in USA).
- 18. 2nd party after-market drives. Bottom: back & front of MSD SD-1,
MSD SD-2, Lien-Yig (sold under a few different names). Top: Concourde
C321-P, 2 different colored Enhancer 2000's.
- Bottom to top, Left to Right: Excellerator/Oceanic FSD-1,
Excellerator FSD-2, Golden Image FSD-2, 2 different Indus GT models
(twist lever and squeeze lever), 2 mirror imaged Blue Chip BCD5.25's
(1541 clone), Rapid Access FD148 ('41), Blue Chip BCD128 ('71), Roctec
RF512C ('71), Amtech RF512C ('71).
- Hard drives: I.C.T. Data Chief & Mini Chief (with power supply),
Lt Kernal with multiplexer and host adaptor & cable.
[FTP://NIC.FUNET.FI/pub/cbm/pictures/gpage1/t/ | SunSITE ftp | SunSITE http]