- [Parent directory]
- Two simple BASIC programs that assist in aligning a 1541 drive.
- How to test the 1541 step motor on a C64 with a BASIC program.
- Checks that a 1541 works properly. Useful for repairing.
Works also for 1571 in 1541 mode.
- Describes the utility loader (&) command etc.
- Alignment program for the 1541 (works also for 1571 in 1541 mode)
- Tells you how to fix a broken 1571 disk drive head. The document is in
geoWrite format. This Lynx archive also contains a Commodore 128 BASIC
program that will format an MFM disk in the 1571.
- Describes how to realign a 1541.
- Tells you how to permanently change the device number on the 1541.
[FTP://NIC.FUNET.FI/pub/cbm/documents/disk-drives/ | SunSITE ftp | SunSITE http]