Here is some stuff for the Commodore 65, whose production was canned
at the very last minute in late 1991.
To extract files from the .lha or .lzh archives, use
LHX64 in the C64 mode, available from /pub/cbm/c64/archivers/.
- [Parent directory]
- System firmware
- Differences between the Rockwell R65C02 and the Commodore CSG65CE02
used in the 4510 processor of the Commodore 65. Composed by Michael Steil.
- Turbo Disk 65 v2.prg
- Turbo Disk 65 v2.txt
- A disk utility written completely in BASIC. Works with ROMs
9101xx-9108xx. The program and its instructions are in German.
- Turbo Disk 65 v3.prg
- A newer version of Turbo Disk 65, released in March 1997. This one
was developed on ROM 910111, but it was also tested on 9104xx.
- A border demo by Stephan Kleinert.
It's divided into a BASIC-Part, the .OBJ-File and the source-code,
which is a sequential file. The others are .PRG.
- Commodore 65 preliminary documentation (March 1991), chapters 1 and 3.
- Commodore 65 software (demo disks), uploaded by George Page.
- A fixed version of the IFF demo that was on the demo disks. The original
demo does not run without an internal memory expansion and had also another
bug. The fixed version requires the IFF files from the demo disks 1-3.
Fixed and uploaded by Thomas Hechelhammer.
- Thomas Hechelhammer's program for extracting the ROM from a Commodore 65.
This version should work with all ROM revisions.
- A demo for the C65 by Stephan Kleinert. The files have been split into
two parts. The IFF pictures are in a separate file (true ILBM graphics).
The demo works with ROM version 910429 or later.
[FTP://NIC.FUNET.FI/pub/cbm/c65/ | SunSITE ftp | SunSITE http]