10 Years of Maker Faire

Welcome back to our Commodore Discussion forum. If you have a question, comment, problem, or just want to chat about Commodore, post it here for free.

Have some fun and talk to others interested in the Old and New Commodore world.

Moderators: wiskow, Trazan

rbernardo
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

10 Years of Maker Faire

Post by rbernardo »

My video of the Maker Faire 2015 panel discussion, "10 Years of Maker Faire," has been uploaded to YouTube. This is how Biosjerbil describes it -

"A panel discussion reviewing 10 years of the San Francisco Bay Area Maker Faire with (l to r) Lenore Edman from Evil Mad Scientists Laboratories, Super Awesome Sylvia Todd, Jim Newton from Tech Shop, Fritz Grobe from EepyBird, Jeri Ellsworth of CastAR, and Stephen Voltz from EepyBird."

Jeri also talks a little bit about her C64 "Keytar". See

Truly,
motrucker
Are you a real person?: No... I am a spambot, delete my account!

Re: 10 Years of Maker Faire

Post by motrucker »

rbernardo wrote:My video of the Maker Faire 2015 panel discussion, "10 Years of Maker Faire," has been uploaded to YouTube. This is how Biosjerbil describes it -

"A panel discussion reviewing 10 years of the San Francisco Bay Area Maker Faire with (l to r) Lenore Edman from Evil Mad Scientists Laboratories, Super Awesome Sylvia Todd, Jim Newton from Tech Shop, Fritz Grobe from EepyBird, Jeri Ellsworth of CastAR, and Stephen Voltz from EepyBird."

Jeri also talks a little bit about her C64 "Keytar". See

Truly,
I gather this is the same Jeri Ellsworth of DTV fame?
http://vidoser.org//q/aDE2WGdydy45ZnQ.html
What a crew. Maybe I should move to the west coast.
Specially for stuff like this: